Friday, June 15, 2012

Favorite Video Friday: BlogPaws 2011

I wanted to share this video created by my pal PepiSmartDog - it's a review of all the fun we had at BlogPaws 2011.




Approximately, 400 people were at the conference in Tysons Corner, Virginia when Hurricane Irene decided to blow through the Washington D.C. area. Some people weren't able to make it because of the weather, and some had to leave early - but the rest of us hunkered down and rode the storm out!

This year, BlogPaws 2012 will take place in Salt Lake City, Utah on June 21-23. I'm pretty sure there won't be a hurricane - or wildfires (think BlogPaws West 2010) - but BlogPaws IS a force of nature!

I'm looking forward to seeing all my online friends again, meeting new people, and attending great sessions. I'm especially looking forward to the Nose to Nose Awards because BtC4Animals.com has been nominated for Best Cause Blog!

If you're not able to attend the conference, you can still follow the fun on Twitter - just search on the hashtag #BlogPaws.

I would like to thank my sponsors who have made it possible for me to attend the conference this year: Embrace Pet Insurance and BlogPaws, as well as my brother, Steven Stringfellow, who generously donated his frequent flyer miles. 

1 comment:

  1. have fun at blogpaws,don't forget to enter speedy's prize draw

    ReplyDelete